Are you a new buyer of an Epson printer and need help in setting up on your PC? Well, look no further than this article on how to install Epson printer correctly on windows.
First-time installation of your printer can be troublesome for few people out there. This guide will help you in a seamless integration of your Epson printer with your PC
Steps to follow at first :
1. After unboxing, you have to fill the Tank with the given colors according to the instructions printed on the tank sticker.
2. Next step is to connect the power cable from your printer to the wall socket.
3. Connect the USB cable from the printer to the PC.
4. Power on your printer by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds and let it stay on for 20 minutes.
Once you complete the first step, next comes the software installation part, which is easy.
1. Get your installation disk that came with the printer. If you do not have one, please visit Epson website and search with printer model name and download the utility.
2. Start the installation process and click agree on license and agreement terms.
3. After agreeing, it will do a system check and then proceed to the next step named installation.
4. You have to follow the onscreen instructions such as removing the protective materials, filling the tanks etc.
5. After the installation phase is complete, you have to configure the connection to the printer.
7. It will take a few minutes for the recognition part if you get an error such as printer not recognized then try unplugging the USB cable and reconnecting it.
8. Once the printer is recognized, you can proceed to print your first test page.
Even after performing these steps you are not able to setup your Epson printer with pc, then contact Epson Printer Support Number for the further assistance.
If you are setting up the printer on a Mac OS, then you should add the printer by following these methods-
1. Install the driver and the utility program from the software installation disk.
2. Connect your printer to the wireless network or connect to your pc through USB.
3. Go to apple icon on top left and click on system preferences.
4. Under hardware, you will find print and scan icon click on it.
5. In the next window to your left, there will be an icon with “+” symbol click on the sign.
6. It will automatically search for the connected printer and will add it under printer list.
Setting up a printer can be troublesome for people who are not tech savvy. Epson technical support can help people set up their printer faster and efficiently. Certified Epson Printer Support agents can help in setting up the printer by remotely accessing your PC. Once you are finished setting up the printer please leave feedback for us to improve.