Epson printers are some of the best and popular printers out in the market. Epson printer has options of operating either wired or wireless. Wireless printing gives you the freedom and mobility to print without excessive wire hanging around.
However, connecting your Epson printer to Wi-Fi can be a bit time consuming if you do not know the process. In this article, I am going to share some tips that will help to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi connection. You can also call Epson Printer Technical Support for help.
If your printer comes with an LED screen, then this process will be easy for you. Please follow the steps to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network. If your printer does not come with a screen read the alternative solution
Follow steps below to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi router.
1. Press the home button on your printer to access the menu..
2. Using arrow keys please go to the setup option in the menu and press OK button.
3. Under the setup menu, you will find many options; one of them should be Wi-Fi settings.
4. Select Wi-Fi settings and push the OK button.
5. Next screen will come up with several options, you have to select Wi-Fi setup and push OK.
6. In the next screen, select Wi-Fi setup wizard and press OK.
7. You will now find all the wireless networks available nearby,youhave to find the name of your Wi-Fi network (SSID) then push OK.
8. Now you have to enter the Wi-Fi password, use the arrow keys to highlight and push OK to enter one character at a time.
9. Once you finish typing your password, again use the arrow keys and push “Done” at the bottom right of the screen.
Your printer will be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
If your printer does not have a screen then you have to use your laptop or PC to connect it wirelessly
1. At first, you have to install the software from CD that came with the printer into your PC.
2. Make sure that the Laptop or PC is connected to the desired wireless network.
3. Run the installation wizard until you get the option of connecting your printer.
4. Select Wi-Fi connection (Recommended).
5. In the next step, it will install the Epson Net print.
6. In the next screen, select automatic setup with USB cable.
7. Now you have to connect the USB cable from your printer to the PC.
8. The PC will now search for your printer and will find your printer within a few seconds.
9. Once you see the model name of your printer, click on next.
10. EpsonNet will now automatically detect the Wi-Fi network your PC or Desktop is connected to and will show it to you. Click Yes; if it shows the desired Wi-Fi network click NO if it doesn’t.
11. Now the installation wizard will prompt you to enter the password for the Wi-Fi connection, enter the password and click next.
12.The led indicator for Wi-Fi on your printer will start blinking and will turn solid green once the connection is established.
13. It will acquire the IP address automatically and then click next.
14. Now disconnect the USB cable and print your first test page wirelessly.
I hope this article helps you in connecting your Epson printer to a Wi-Fi network.
If you still face difficulty then you can contact Epson printer tech support. You can also use Epson Printer Support Number to give them a call.